Sunday, April 10, 2011

Blog is back baby!

Hi All. We haven't posted on our blog(s) in awhile. We have been in the process of launching our new version of our website. This, combined with various troubles with Wordpress, resulted in our decision to move the blog back to Blogspot, which most people like in any case. For continuity purposes, we have re-published all of our original blogs on this site. Unfortunately, we could find no way to add back the comments.

Thanks for visiting and feel free to subscribe. We will be posting more gear reviews and observations in the coming weeks and month. Thanks!

Jack / Ed / Josh

Jax Music Supply

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very interesting post Coop! Thanks for sharing it! It is always a joy to learn something that I didn't know. Before I read this post, I wasn't aware that a Solar power plant manufacturers could be used in such a way, and now I am aware of this. I have you to thank for teaching me something new, and I appreciate it very much. :-)

Please read my post

Uninterruptible power supply manufacturers